We offer translation services for texts related to Martial Arts in any way. We can assist with all relative Chinese texts, which also include early Japanese texts written in “Kanbun”. We do extensive background research to ensure the text is translated as close to the original meaning as possible. It is important that martial texts are translated by people with knowledge of ancient terms, skills, and practical knowledge. Many historical translations are inaccurate for this reason and have sent the martial arts world in the wrong direction.
The following are some examples of what we do:
- Ancient Chinese classics.
- Hand-written manuscripts.
- Lineage documents and credibility research.
- Ninja documents (certain types).
- Shaolin documents.
- Medicinal scripts – both ancient and more modern.