Les and Noelle have gained considerable knowledge from their research and experience in the Far East. They have been hosted at seminars in Japan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Dubai, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Topics that may peak your interest in training are:-
- The Chinese Art of Stealth (a vast subject).
- Ninjutsu and its comparison to Yin Fa.
- Shaolin Luohan - the original spiritual philosophy of Ch'an and how it fits with the powerful skills of Luohan.
- Historical Shaolin warrior arts - powerful and practical (unlike today's Shaolin).
- Karate and its relationship to historical Shaolin practices.
- The origin of Far Eastern Martial Arts and the importance it plays in making your art work.
- Hidden weapons.
- Why your Shaolin Kung Fu doesn't work and how to fix it.
- The three levels of realisation in Chinese martial arts training.
You may also be interested to combine any of the following talks with the above mentioned training:-
- Stealth as a military strategy (in Chinese history).
- The concept of hiding as a defence.
- Military strategy should be used in Martial Arts training.
- Ch'an (Zen) and living with the hermits of China.
- The concept of "The Way of Ten Thousand Things".
- The importance of reaching back to historical texts.
- Whats in a word? The importance of finding out which Chinese Character or Kanji was originally used.
- Chinese Martial Arts were originally weapons skills and what this means for today's practice.